*Mint Green and Glitter Nails* *Red and White Nails*
I took this screenshot (left) before i went to get my nails done because i was really unsure about what I wanted. I came out with my nails red and white, with bows, dots and a kitten (right), hahaha.
*Neon Pink with Gems Nails*
I took a screenshot of these because i like the colour of these. And i generally just find them really cute and girly :)
*Zebra Nails*
I can remember seeing these and thinking 'i wanna try and do that zebra'. So, i saved it, and one day i will probably have an attempt at it. They're cute, aren't they?
*Space Nails*
I saw these type of nails all over the internet and they're really easy to do. I thought I'd save them anyway :)
*Colorful Stripey Nails*
I am in LOVE with this. SO cute for summer. I saved it in hope to make a tutorial. Shall I? :)
*Mermaid Wedding Dress*
Not something I would usually screenshot but this wedding dress... Speechless..
Other things I love taking screenshots of is cakes and food in general. Here are a few snacks for you:
*Grow Your Own Lemon*
Yeah, i know, this isn't food (well, technically it is), but you can grow your own lemon. How cool?!
*Cheese Toastie Dippers*
I thought these looked so yummy and easy to make! YUM!
*Healthy McDonald's Alternative*
How cayoootee? :D McHealthy :)
That's all for now guys. If you like my screenshots, let me know and I'll put some on every week.
Hugs, Daria










No comments:
Post a Comment