Saturday, 6 July 2013

Caudalie Divine Oil

DIVINE OIL

Moisturizes, nourishes and enhance

Grape-seed Polyphenols, Oils of grape, hibiscus, sesame and argan

This dry oil moisturizes, nourishes and enhances the skin thanks to its unique formula made with exceptional blend of oils (grape, hibiscus, sesame and argan) combined with our patented anti-oxidant Polyphenols. It envelops the skin with a subtle, floral and sun-kissed fragrance, with woody notes. 
Support the Coeur de FĂ´ret Association by getting hooked on Divine Oil. In 2 years, 150,000 trees have been planted in the Amazon.

Price: 50ml   -£18
           100ml -£27

My review:
I don't think I found a bad review about this product yet! I have completely fallen in love with it! The oil doesn't leave your skin 'oily' and 'weird' like other oils would. It's so smooth! The thing I love about it the most is the smell! It's so soft and subtle but so beautiful!
I use this oil all the time! I use it on my skin, in my hair and i also use it as perfume, because the smell lasts so long.
It's amazing! I will definitely re-purchase!

Feel free to leave your reviews in the comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment